TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website, www.daniellerondeau.com (the “Website”), is owned and operated by Danielle Rondeau (“Danielle”, “her” or “she”).
By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms of service (the “Terms”), and to use the Website in accordance with the Terms. Please read the Terms carefully and ensure you understand them.
Danielle reserves the right to change the Terms or to impose new conditions upon use of the Website, from time to time, in which case the revised Terms will be posted on the Website. By continuing to use the Website after any such changes are posted, you accept the new Terms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and all the materials available on the Website are the property of Danielle and/or her affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise limited herein, Danielle reserves all intellectual property rights in the materials available on the Website. You may not use the Website or the materials available on the Website in a manner that is unauthorized by Danielle or that constitutes an infringement of her rights.
Limited LICENCES Granted to You (“Limited Licences”)
A) Website Copy, Blog Posts and Images
Unless otherwise stated all Blog Posts, Website Copy and Images created by Danielle are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Please follow the above link to learn more about your rights under this licence.
All intellectual property rights in Danielle’s Books are set out in the books themselves. Unless otherwise stated, ALL rights are reserved.
C) Logos/Website Design
Website Design and Logos are created by Colabora Collective, and licensed to Danielle by Colabora Collective. You may not use the Website Designs or Logos contained on this Website, except in conformity with Colabora Collective Legal Terms and Conditions.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
All sales are in Canadian currency. Applicable taxes and shipping and handling will be added at the time of purchase.
Shipping of products ordered by you may be processed through a third party distributor. Danielle makes no representation or guarantee as to the time of your product delivery.
All sales are final.
A) As-Is Basis
The information, products and services offered on or through the Website are provided “as is”. Danielle disclaims to the fullest extent permissible under the applicable laws, all warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Danielle does not warrant or represent (expressly or implicitly) that the Website, or any products, services, statements or functions contained therein:
- will be free from errors or defects, or that such defects or errors will be corrected;
- are free from viruses or other harmful components;
- are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- will allow or guarantee you to achieve particular results;
- offer professional, legal, psychological, medical, spiritual or financial advice; or
- can be reasonably relied upon for any purpose.
B) Third Party Links
Throughout the Website, Danielle may provide links to products offered or websites maintained by third parties (“Third Party Links”). Unless expressly stated, Danielle’s inclusion of Third Party Links on the Website does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such Third Party Links, the websites or products linked to, the third parties generally, or the information, products or services offered by such third parties.
Danielle is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any content made available to you through or by the Third Party Links, including, without limitation, any opinion, advice, statement or recommendation. Any content or materials accessed or products or services purchased by you through a Third Party Link is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party website or provider, and not these Terms.
CONDITIONS OF USE AND YOUR LICENCE TO DANIELLE
By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, photos and videos) to or through the Website, you are representing:
- that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and
- that you are thirteen years of age or older.
In addition, when you submit or post any material, you are granting Danielle, and anyone authorized by Danielle (“Your Licence to Danielle”):
- a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose;
- the right to exploit any proprietary rights in any of your postings or submissions, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction;
- the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate;
- the right, but not the obligation, to use and display any posting or submission you make;
- the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any posting or submission made by you, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever; and
- the right to disclose any posting or submission made by you, in whole or in part, and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, or governmental request (national or international), and to protect the rights, property, or safety of Danielle or others.
While Danielle retains the right to remove any content posted or submitted by you on or through the Website, all responsibility for such content remains with you. Danielle does not control the information or files that you or others may post or submit on or through the Website. It is a condition of your use of the Website that you do not:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- use the Website in breach of any applicable law (including, but not limited to intellectual property and privacy laws), or these Terms;
- use the Website to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- post or submit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind;
- post or submit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component;
- post or submit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising;
- use the Website or its contents to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations, without our express written approval of Danielle; and
- provide false or misleading information where personal information is requested to purchase a product or service or subscribe to or gain access to a feature of the Website.
Danielle disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed on the Website by you or any other third party, nor is she responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings or submissions, or for hyperlinks embedded in same.
Under no circumstances will Danielle, her affiliates, licensors, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through posts or submissions by third parties on the Website. Danielle has no obligation to monitor posts or submissions made by third parties on the Website. However, you acknowledge and agree that Danielle has the absolute right to monitor the same at her sole discretion, as set out in Your Licence to Danielle above.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS and INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of Danielle allowing you to use the Website, and providing the Limited Licences set out herein, you hereby agree:
- TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that you have or may in the future have against Danielle, and TO RELEASE Danielle from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury, including legal expense, that you may suffer, resulting from the use of the Website, or any products, services, statements, functions or Third Party Links contained therein, DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE, ON THE PART OF DANIELLE; and
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Danielle from any and all liability for any damage to property of or personal injury to any third party, resulting from your use of the Website, or any products, services, statements, functions or Third Party Links contained therein.
APPLICABLE LAW & SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
If any provision, or portion of a provision, of the Terms shall be found by a competent authority to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision, or portion thereof, shall be deemed severable from the remaining Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact Danielle.