Effective Date: May, 2017
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
Danielle collects information from you when you use the Website. This can occur at different times during your use of the Website, including when you register for an event, order products, subscribe to Danielle’s newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
The types of personal information collected by Danielle may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card or other payment information.
For greater clarity, any and all information posted or submitted by you while using the Website may be retained by Danielle.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may also be collected. This may include, but is not limited to, tracking Website traffic, use, sales and search queries.
WAYS YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
Personal information collected from you by Danielle may be used to:
- to personalize your experience using the Website;
- to improve the Website;
- to make business plans and improve customer service;
- to process transactions and deliver products or services purchased or requested;
- to administer site features (such as contests, promotions or surveys); and
- to send periodic emails.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, unsubscribe instructions can be found at the bottom of each email sent to you by Danielle.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In addition to the uses set out in the previous section, your information may also be disclosed:
- to trusted third parties who assist Danielle in operating her Website, conducting her business, or servicing you, who agree to keep your information confidential;
- to enforce Danielle’s Website policies or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Danielle or others; and
- where required by law.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.