Let's get clear on our IDEALS!
* This week I'm making it short and sweet. I know I've gone on and on already about the importance of knowing your values, what's important to you, and visualizing your IDEAL LIFE, but it can't be said enough. If you dream it you can create a plan to achieve it! If you don't get clear on your own personal version of bliss, the only way of getting to a life that you LOVE, is if you happen to like the plan that someone else has created for you.
If you need some inspiration check out this snapshot video of the introduction to the IDEALS portion of TYS' Young Lawyers Loving Life, held July 22, 2013 in Vancouver! And if your wondering where to start...here are some questions you can ask yourself to get to your ideal career:
- What is your ideal work arrangement (schedule/location)?
- What is your ideal type of work (i.e. what would get you excited to go to work)?
- What would your ideal career mentorship look like?
- What is your ideal work environment look like?
- What is your ideal level of control/responsibility over the above four aspects of your career?
And if you need some more inspiration - here are some pictures of young lawyers at the July 22, 2013 event getting some clarity around their ideal careers!
DREAM it... to LIVE it.
Here's to us all creating lives that we LOVE!